Filming session

-Darreи*-

Poster
Joined
Jun 3, 2007
Messages
103
Okay, I was at the filming session thing, and I must say it was a huge waste of time, people were admin abusing and im pretty sure that Blazing heat got really mad. Out of that whole hour or two we made one 15 second long film, I think we need more higher ranking people too watch and direct the filming so we can get somthing done out of a 1-2 hour period.
 
See, thats why filming won't work as well unless people like eG and eGO make and act out the film.
 
Yeah, but we are giving admin to more mature people now, plus I'll kick and ban from now on.
 
[quote1185403506=[XXX]::Killa:::>]
See, thats why filming won't work as well unless people like eG and eGO make and act out the film.
[/quote1185403506]

Other than Blazing Heat, the e's were the best behaved grouping. The plague of immaturity completely ignored rank.
 
yeah, i wasnt blaming this on the e's, it was eG death..and some other eG, it was like me and my friend and were e..We just need more people and more eGO's in there..
 
I was in the filming session.
I feel mature (like I've always been.)
 
Well, there were 2 to 3 bad behaving eG's and my friend (non clan member), mostly others behaved.
 
I gave up and left when people kept screwing around and Reve didn't show up. =/ It's not fun to waste an hour on a server doing nothing when you could be out swimming or playing soccer.
 
[quote1185424379=LegendOfChaos13]
Yea the first time i filmed i learned that ppl mess around too much so i just started to kick
[/quote1185424379]

i remember that ...
thats why i decided limited admin because i want to be able to film the scenes fluidly not what we had to go through then
 
darren, the frustration is understood. it does get annoying when people start horsing around. but please dont use names. its just a courtesy thing.
 
Sorry, I didn't want to point him out, it's just i was tired cus my friend made me do an all-nighter :/
 
alright sorry i messed around....but we werent even doing anything....yeah im the only one who came up with an idea...but it kept messing up.....and when we were messing around i didnt here anyone say "Hey i have an idea"
 
Well, we need Reve for filming, otherwise I need write more scenes in, and I got no time right now.
 
AND.... I was going to say I'll give you my cell to call me if I'm late... but.... yeah... you guys live out of the US... (As far as I know) o.O
 

Latest posts

Back
Top