- Joined
- Apr 10, 2008
- Messages
- 553
I just got a new 26" samsung TV that Im currently using as my monitor too. it works great and all, the game resolutions are clear just like they were on my 19" monitor. But... on things such as the internet or around my desktop/desktop icons they are very blurry, to the point it hurts my eyes to look at the screen.
I want the screen to fit my whole monitor, but i also want the resolution or "sharpness" of the font to be clear enough not to stress my eyes. is there anyway to do this? please help
my video card is an ATI radeon x1650 pro if that helps
I want the screen to fit my whole monitor, but i also want the resolution or "sharpness" of the font to be clear enough not to stress my eyes. is there anyway to do this? please help
my video card is an ATI radeon x1650 pro if that helps







