D Dbad EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 4,842 Nov 25, 2008 #1 Here's the Fish that didn't get away, the guy in the pic holding it is my best friend & after I took these pics of it we turned it loose! Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
Here's the Fish that didn't get away, the guy in the pic holding it is my best friend & after I took these pics of it we turned it loose!
H HitmanX Forum Fiend Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 622 Nov 25, 2008 #2 Nice catch. Also, try changing the code to just [*IMG] [/IMG] (Without the *)
D DrDynomite Rookie Joined Dec 26, 2007 Messages 76 Nov 25, 2008 #4 Thats a [DAM] ugly fish.. But was it a nice fight?? Big one too.. =D
D Dbad EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 4,842 Nov 25, 2008 #5 Heck yeah stripped out my deepwater rig! Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
H Hoodie EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 6,515 Nov 25, 2008 #6 Nice. But, does it sing?
P PeterGriffin EGO Zealot Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 1,813 Nov 25, 2008 #8 you should have eated it...cat fish is nice and meaty
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Nov 25, 2008 #10 let it go....? YOU LET IT GO?!?!?!?! omg.... two words. FISH FRY
D Dbad EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 4,842 Nov 26, 2008 #13 Hoodie said: Nice. But, does it sing? Click to expand... If I happen to catch it again I'll be sure to ask it!......Muhahahaha!
Hoodie said: Nice. But, does it sing? Click to expand... If I happen to catch it again I'll be sure to ask it!......Muhahahaha!