I was on about 40 minutes today and just got to see Crash. While it is very small and quite the meat-grinder, it was very fun. I can't wait to try the rest out tomorrow!
I've yet to be able to play. As it is, whenever I have a lag/choke spike, the screen goes black and then fades back in like I just joined. Given that lag/choke spikes are given part of my gaming experience, it's impossible to play there.
[quote1185643209=Mein Kamphy Chair]
Sorry I wasnt there to join the server when it opened. =[
I gotta try to install the map pack. How would i go about doing that? I know its been posted before, but I'm not sure where I'd be a-lookin' for it.
[/quote1185643209]
Step 1: Click the big shiny button in Kendle's sig.
Step 2: Mash the next button until you can no more.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit!
One question though...was on for a couple of hours today and went through the rotation a couple of times (churchyard to churchyard) but stung never showed up!?!
are we not running that one or did an admin decide to skip it (during the time i was there)?