- Joined
- Nov 21, 2008
- Messages
- 66
How many people on eGO have iPhones? I do and I think it would be beneficial if one of us programmers from eGO who knows the unix language to try and create such an app. Please give me some input on what you guys think about it because it can sometimes be annoying accessing the forum when on the go. And with eGO members who keep up with the latest and greatest technology I wouldn't doubt that most of our members do have iPhone's, G1's or blackberries so this could prove to be very beneficial to us. Please let me know with a response and also let me know if you know the C and Unix languages so that maybe we can try to put a little project together.
Thanks and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
-Garrett (YouWereDestroyed)
Thanks and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
-Garrett (YouWereDestroyed)













