- Joined
- Sep 3, 2008
- Messages
- 1,922
I don't know where to post this..But I guess off-topic discussion would be the best place for this thread. I made my Paypal account not too long ago, it is fully verified. I am also Canadian. I've tried added some funds from my bank into my Paypal account, but it is not working..I've just checked, and the event practically cleared itself, and I have no balance in my bank account.
It says Americans' funds get fully processed in 3-5 days or so, and Canadians 6-8 days. It has been 8 days and my Paypal account doesn't have a single cent in it despite me adding $11.50. (Wanting to try out DoD:S)
Help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
It says Americans' funds get fully processed in 3-5 days or so, and Canadians 6-8 days. It has been 8 days and my Paypal account doesn't have a single cent in it despite me adding $11.50. (Wanting to try out DoD:S)
Help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.








