My attempt at a sig

Abizaga

Active Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
320
I can't make renders yet or anything like that so I tried reflecting font and making it shiny. I tried.....
lol.png

I also made a PSP Wallpaper. I DID make that blood background.
JediAcademyPSPwallpaper.png
 
Last edited:
Not bad for a first try. In my opinion you going to want to focus on 2 things right off the bat.
1) The size is little of off ( my own personal preference is bout 400x150 pixels)
2) render is very choppy, try cutting them out with the polygonal lasso tool
section by section. Thats how i do it, maybe i will tut it some day.
You can always contact me on stem if you need some help and i will do the best i can to oblige you :P
 
Not bad for a first try. In my opinion you going to want to focus on 2 things right off the bat.
1) The size is little of off ( my own personal preference is bout 400x150 pixels)
2) render is very choppy, try cutting them out with the polygonal lasso tool
section by section. Thats how i do it, maybe i will tut it some day.
You can always contact me on stem if you need some help and i will do the best i can to oblige you :P
Heh yeah, I gotta fix that render. The size of the sig isn't too bad, and the PSP wallpaper actually fits perfectly. Thanks for the critique. :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top