Do you like the new medic mod?

Do you like medic mod?

  • Love it

    Points: 46 39.3%
  • Hate it

    Points: 11 9.4%
  • It's for people that can't play

    Points: 13 11.1%
  • eh it's ok

    Points: 20 17.1%
  • medic! medic! medic! did you say something?

    Points: 6 5.1%
  • We have a medic mod?

    Points: 21 17.9%

  • Total voters
    117
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hatter u will have to complain to valve about what dmg the garrand does lol. doesn't have anything to do with the medic mod.
 
I agree with the once per spawn sentiments expressed by others in the thread. I'm honestly not a fan of the limitations imposed by it - I don't understand why 5% of health (full yellow to red yellow) should determine if I can use the medic mod. IF I were to change it, I would modify it to be more like a health pack - 25-30 instant health usable ONCE per spawn at any time. Obviously it would be better if it was an item (so shooting couldn't occur simultaneously)....

a bit of a rant, so the sparknotes version is I don't like it at all due to the multiple use and petty lines of when the mod is active and when it isn't.
''
 
should get that mod that makes you see red while you bleed like old skol dod
along with medic mod ^_^
 
A new version of Medic will be installed soon which will deter from medic spamming within a gunfight. And you will not be able to run and heal at the same time. Maybe your vision will be impaired briefly also.

Updates coming soon.
 
A new version of Medic will be installed soon which will deter from medic spamming within a gunfight. And you will not be able to run and heal at the same time. Maybe your vision will be impaired briefly also.

Updates coming soon.

I like the sound of that. :D For the most part people use medic correctly but there will always be those few :mad:
 
I agree. There needs to be a limit to how many times in one life you can use it. Cats only get nine lives. Its not fare to them that we get as many as we can spam. Lol
 
A new version of Medic will be installed soon which will deter from medic spamming within a gunfight. And you will not be able to run and heal at the same time. Maybe your vision will be impaired briefly also.

Updates coming soon.

This will make it perfect. I think the medic mod is a great addition to the server it just needs to be tweaked. The new version Kendle mentioned will be great. Another recommendation I have is that the heal should be done overtime (HoT for the WoW players). The medic mod gives 20% or so of HP back, so instead of getting 20% instantly which is pretty unrealistic, the person can stand in one spot and it takes him.. lets say 3 seconds to get that 20% back.
 
Last edited:
I think its not relevant to the overall outcome and it's usage is more of a personal preference to most. sometime it helps me but I usually just die - lol
 
After using it a few times, I've decided that it hurts me more then helps. When I hit my medic bind it does it's thing, and then I get shot because i''m not paying attention. I should run and hide before using it, but I don't. It's a rat thing, I guess.
 
I like it! I think it works pretty good and it only does it when your in red, most of the time by the time you use it your dead anyway!
 
The likely-hood of you using the medic mod multiple times in the same life is slim though. After falling below 40 health, you will have taken 60 or more damage from one fight. Right? So when you use it and gain 40 health, your still in the range of dying very easily, because it might only take you up to around 50-70 health. The same amount you lost from the first fight.

Three times is the most I've ever used it in one life, and that's only because I was getting naded constantly.
 
I agree with weirdstuff1 and Mad Hatter that it should be limited to once. Not like I use it more than once just because I'm a RUSHER! BLITZ!
 
medic mod is great... i love it... i have i key binded to it so if i get hit hard enough i just hit it.. it has saved my life countless times lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top