- Joined
- Nov 6, 2008
- Messages
- 29
Okay, I just got home earlier today, went online to check up on things and catch up on what I missed. (Since I was in Colorado for 5 days) No problems yet, but then I opened up Steam because I wanted to play CS:S. Like normal Steam opened, still, everything's fine. I join the eGO Office server and I am shocked by the amount of lag that I'm getting. So I ask around to see if anyone else is lagging, a few "a little"s like normal but nothing spectacular like me. I decided to try a zombie mod server I play all the time to test if the lag was coming from my end or from the server. Same problems there. So I gave it one last try on the eGO Dust server and was getting ridiculous spikes. I got fed up and exited Steam all together. I checked to see if there were any mystery programs running in the background, nothing. So I restarted my computer, hoping maybe that would do something, again... NOTHING. As of right now I'm still getting lag, and although my computer is older, I have never had any lag issues on CS:S. So if anyone has any ideas please, please, let me know ASAP. I'd really like to get back to gaming as soon as I can.








