L4D Division?

Would you like to see EdgeGamers have a L4D Division?

  • YES!

    Points: 521 60.8%
  • No

    Points: 336 39.2%

  • Total voters
    857
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem unnecessary. Left 4 Dead is not Counter-Strike: Source or Day Of Defeat where you can pick your own. It randomly selects them.
 
I voted no because, It's sorta like Zombie mod. then the CS:S server of zombie mod would go down pretty low.
 
hey wait, dont we already have a L4D division? or do you mean one of the tabs on the forums? :O
 
yeah. Make it only for forums. Then if ppl wanna play just like crash a server with a whole bunch of your friends
 
I think that there should be a L4D divison. Why not? I mean it will only help us grow. Finacially if we can, why not have a server? There is no harm in making another division, or having a server for it. I completely agree with having a L4D divison, and I don't even play the game!
 
Personally, you could just wear your edgegamer tag to represent us, a division might be going a little too far.
 
This is kind of old, but I say that now we should wait until L4D2 to make a division decision.
 
i agree with lance. L4D2 will be coming out in a few months, so i think we should just wait for that to come out.
 
Yeah this is really old..............it was mad I think 2 weeks after L4D's release............
 
The point of opening servers, is to bring people into the Clan.


Opening up Left4dead Division WOULD NOT bring in people only due to the Match making.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top