Having problems with strand map

Strand map now downloading

  • My computer does not hav nough memory

    Points: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoNotIsaac

EGO Zealot
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
1,937
I am having problems with the Charlie Strand map
normally new maps take sometime to download right!
My does not it stays on a 0 bar
saying Currently downloading : dod_strand_bsi something like that
Is it because my computer does not have enough memory or something else
 
My downloaded fine and I played once now I cant join it gives me error, I just deleted it from maps folder will re-try
 
If you can't download with-in DoD try this: http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/16085

Once it's downloaded extract with WinRAR (Downloaded seperately.) and put it into the dod map folder. (C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\*********\day of defeat source\dod\maps)
 
Yes, you might also want to consider DLing from the KK (www.kustomkettle.us). They offer a few mappacks for free to download. It has all the maps they run on their server, and it has Strand too, I think.
 
well I deleted my map and it re-downloaded fine :) fpsbanana works too!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top