- Joined
- Jul 2, 2008
- Messages
- 712
Finally got around to buying a headset with some extra birthday money. Wasn't sure who to go with at first, looked at a ton of reviews, and decided after seeing some of folks comments on them decided to get my first pair of Turtle Beach X-52's.
I'm REALLY impressed. Even plugged into my sorry 5.1 on-board sound (M2N32 SLI) - they are incredible. Can't wait to hear what they sound like when my sound card finally comes in.
Easy setup, collapses well for taking to LAN's, easy mic removal, fantastically long cord, even came with a 1/4" converter. Oh, did I mention comfortable? Yeah, wear them all night without any discomfort.
Anyway, just wanted to throw my 2 cents out there for anyone else tired of having people sneak up on them.
Oh, and of course I ordered them through the NewEgg link in the eGOMall. Ordered Monday, received Wednesday - who can argue with that?
I'm REALLY impressed. Even plugged into my sorry 5.1 on-board sound (M2N32 SLI) - they are incredible. Can't wait to hear what they sound like when my sound card finally comes in.
Easy setup, collapses well for taking to LAN's, easy mic removal, fantastically long cord, even came with a 1/4" converter. Oh, did I mention comfortable? Yeah, wear them all night without any discomfort.
Anyway, just wanted to throw my 2 cents out there for anyone else tired of having people sneak up on them.
Oh, and of course I ordered them through the NewEgg link in the eGOMall. Ordered Monday, received Wednesday - who can argue with that?



















