- Joined
- Jul 29, 2007
- Messages
- 3
Hi,
Quick question, if someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciaing !dodge
Getting a new laptop in approx 2 weeks, however I see source are doing a discount for DOD:S so I was wondering, if I buy it on my old laptop, will I be able to play it on my new laptop without buying it again? Or does it register with my account details so I can play it on any computer?
Cheers
Adrian
Quick question, if someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciaing !dodge
Getting a new laptop in approx 2 weeks, however I see source are doing a discount for DOD:S so I was wondering, if I buy it on my old laptop, will I be able to play it on my new laptop without buying it again? Or does it register with my account details so I can play it on any computer?
Cheers
Adrian












