DODS Screen shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagged Hats

Rookie
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
64
You know when you get killed, then the game prompts you to press F5 to take a screen shot thing, How do you view it?!?

Sheamus Power
Aka: Angel Of Death
 
I suspect it gets saved somewhere in your DoD folder :)
 
Should be like this:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\YOURNAMEHERE\day of defeat source\dod\screenshots
 
No, Ive got to the section where i see the screen shots but when i try to open it up it says format not supported, the files formats are .tga
 
Well you could convert those files to jpeg but I'm not the one to ask about that.

Although to prevent this in the future just open up console in-game type this:

bind f5 "jpeg"

and instead of files being saved in .tga it will be jpeg and you wont have to worry about converting the files.
 
you could also use Quicktime by Apple to open it. When I click on my pictures it uses Quicktime.
 
No, Ive got to the section where i see the screen shots but when i try to open it up it says format not supported, the files formats are .tga

Photoshop.

I'm actually positive there is a free TGA converter used for TES3's CS that is used to edit icons made in MSpaint from BMP to TGA and vice versa.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top