- Joined
- Jul 29, 2007
- Messages
- 100
Hello there friends. I've played on the DODS Donner server off and on for a good while under this same handle, "73." I thought I'd take some time to join and post to show my appreciation for an excellent server and to get to know some of the other members.
My name is Dean and I'm 27. I've been part of the HL/CS/TFC/DOD community since the initial '98 half-Life release. During that time, I've hosted, operated and administrated a handful of CS and DOD servers, clans, websites and networks. Though I've lived and worked all over the country at various times, I currently live with my girlfriend in Houston, TX where I'm pursuing a degree in Anthropology.
Regarding gameplay, I'm a rather serious gamer. I play very, very hard, and with the utmost attention and awareness, for team victory - and I encourage my teammates to do the same. My skills are best employed through the Sniper class, though, on tight maps, I enjoy rushing buildings.
Be sure to say hello in-game. I'll see you there.
-Dean
My name is Dean and I'm 27. I've been part of the HL/CS/TFC/DOD community since the initial '98 half-Life release. During that time, I've hosted, operated and administrated a handful of CS and DOD servers, clans, websites and networks. Though I've lived and worked all over the country at various times, I currently live with my girlfriend in Houston, TX where I'm pursuing a degree in Anthropology.
Regarding gameplay, I'm a rather serious gamer. I play very, very hard, and with the utmost attention and awareness, for team victory - and I encourage my teammates to do the same. My skills are best employed through the Sniper class, though, on tight maps, I enjoy rushing buildings.
Be sure to say hello in-game. I'll see you there.
-Dean















Have fun tryin' BigBird though. He's one of our lead snipers
I'll be sure to say 'hey' on the servers if you're on there!