- Joined
- Nov 14, 2008
- Messages
- 1,283
(My last post was such a smashing hit I thought I'd have another go at it...)
Has anyone considered, thought about, or tried setting up localized tech support for the clan? Over-the-internet tech help obviously can't help with everything. Often times someone needs a spare part just to try to determine what the actual problem is - internet, monitor, video card, etc. Even if you don't have a "spare part," per say, I wouldn't mind pulling a video card or RAM to let someone test it in their PC.
Anyway, that's my thoughts. What think ye?
Has anyone considered, thought about, or tried setting up localized tech support for the clan? Over-the-internet tech help obviously can't help with everything. Often times someone needs a spare part just to try to determine what the actual problem is - internet, monitor, video card, etc. Even if you don't have a "spare part," per say, I wouldn't mind pulling a video card or RAM to let someone test it in their PC.
Anyway, that's my thoughts. What think ye?


















