[poll] The 6th Server?

SpetzNaz

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 24, 2007
Messages
2,116
As many of you know, the 6th server (which was the OLD Kustom Kettle server) is currently running dod_flash, which I simply threw on there at will. After doing so, I realized I hadn't really asked anyone else what THEY wanted. So instead of using arbitrary power and choosing the map, I'll leave that to you...

Remember, this is NOT a new server, this is the current flash server....
 
Rotation or flash. I voted flash because I've had some good times on that server the past few days.
 
[quote1186005500=misterblonde]
rotation!!! love argentan,anzio,and flash!
[/quote1186005500]
I like a rotation To
 
I vote anzio simply because it was a cool map. Either that or a complete rotation, maybe with some of the old custom maps in it (prior to the camp 2 release)
 
As much as I love Flash, I can see that it's hopeless. I'd say a rotation of all official maps except Avalanche, Donner, and Kalt. The server is just gonna empty out if you mix official and custom maps.
 
1 - flash isn't too popular, it seems

2 - we don't need more detonate/bridge/snow maps, so not colmar or jagd (i think they fall into that, right?)

3 - rotation just doesn't sound fun...if I want a map, I'll go to that server

4 - Anzio is a great city-scape map, so it gets my vote

EDIT: a rotaion of argentan,anzio,and flash sounds like the best option, actually
 
Anzio or rotatition, but not a full rotation. If Anzio, Argentan, and Flash get the most votes, why not just make it a short rotation of those three?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top