[poll] The 6th Server?

lol, an 8-hour per map rotation of Argentan, Anzio, and Flash/Colmar/Jagd would be totally cool with me. =]
Anzio must be a part of it though. -_-
 
I agree with Mein Kamphy above. A rotation of all the regular maps not used in our other servers would be cool.
 
Ok, at this point, it is set to 24/7 Anzio, but I will let the vote run for another day or so, and then possibly switch it to a rotation of Argentan, Anzio and Flash.

I'm probably going to avoid the 2 demolition maps only because they are often the LEAST popular of the stock maps. However, that may change...
 
Jagd usually gets alot of action in my DoD experience, but Colmar runs dry at times.

We havent tried either of the 2 at eGO, so I dont know how they'd work. I think everyone would like Jagd though. Its got something for everybody, and is every bit as intense and balanced as strand and the other demo maps.

I'd say give Jagd a try sometime. Cant hurt. o.o;
 
How about a CAMP 1 server to complement the CAMP 2? *shrugs*

dod_coire
dod_strand (maybe substitute since we a 24/7 already)
dod_vigilance
 
I voted for a full rotation of all the standard maps (minus the ones already running) so that eGO would be able to offer everyone the total package, but I would also love to see a 24/7 Jagd server. Jagd offers some very intense battles.
 
[quote1186072731=misterblonde]
rotation!!! love argentan,anzio,and flash!
[/quote1186072731]


RATATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I like the idea of a rotation server but 8 hours a map before changing is too long. 1 hour at most before changinging.
I would like to see some of the old custom maps to come back though
 
Yeah, 8 hours a map is a bad idea. People like myself who can only ever play at one specific time of day would never get to see the other maps. If you really want a long block of a map like that, it would have to be a period of time that doesn't evenly divide into 24 hours.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top