TF2 process just ends.

AWPerator

Thread Thumper
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
1,027
After about 10 minutes of play, it just quits. Doesn't happen in my other source games (As far as I know).

Anything?
 
"Just quits"

To desktop?
Back to steam?
Total system restart?

Please clarify.
 
Yes... Clarify for us...

Also does it gives you a BSOD? Is your system Over heating? Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling?
 
And... besides answering all the other questions - What does your Event Viewer say?
If the application is abnormally quitting, than that should be recorded in the log.
 
No error messages, just closes straight to desktop.

Steam still works, and I can start it back up immediately afterwards, but it just stops.

I've been getting BSOD due to what I believe to be bad RAM, which I'm going to replace once I get money.
Which is never.

No, its not overheating, I have temperature monitors up and running, unless speed fan lies to me.
 
What does your Event Viewer say?
If the application is abnormally quitting, than that should be recorded in the log.

Also, make sure that you have no background applications that could be closing the program at random (Antivirus/Internet Security apps that require authorization for apps to access the internet). Also, your video drivers could be messing with it, but while it's happening at random, that's not so much....

Check those logs!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top