Convoy vs Aerospace

Convoy vs Aerospace

  • Convoy hands down

    Points: 21 12.5%
  • Aerospace hands down

    Points: 77 45.8%
  • Put them on a rotation

    Points: 70 41.7%

  • Total voters
    168
I'm going to have to go with the rotation choice. I haven't played Aerospace yet, but it looks fun to play on. And I really like convoy too, So it'd be a shame to lose it.
 
Sunset town!


(but as it's not an option it's gotta be areospace :D)

I agree with Rob 100%. Convoy is way too linear, I don't understand how people can enjoy it without feeling like it is the same thing over and over. It worked ok when it was an Unreal Tournament map, but I just don't think it goes well with the gameplay of TF2.
 
I agree with Rob 100%. Convoy is way too linear, I don't understand how people can enjoy it without feeling like it is the same thing over and over. It worked ok when it was an Unreal Tournament map, but I just don't think it goes well with the gameplay of TF2.
Same thing I say about Warpath and TFC...

Anyway, I voted for Aerospace since there are other convoy servers to join, however there are no aerospace servers.


-Calle
 
*Warning: Text Barrage Imminent*
Aerospace intel is also pretty nade-able, Stinky.
And since I warned everyone beforehand of the incoming mortar strike of text.
Infact everyone's base is actually readily accessible while at the same time making it safe and carefree on leaving your spawn room.

There are multiple paths out of spawn and to each others base and the waterfall is practically an art in motion that I can't not enjoy. Engineers are excessively useful, but a rather unique quality of the map shows itself by the fact that engineers can't cause stalemates here.
If we went to goldrush and replaced the entire red team players with sentries of various position and level and propped cardboard cutouts of a soldier or heavy on them nobody on blu would be the wiser that something was amiss. Aerospace however has too many options for sentries to be the end all solution so it forever has my approval by the fact that this map's true uncampability causes both teams to mobilize and react against each other.

Which you would think would happen on any map until you see push maps (5 point CP, CTF, Territory Control) turn into boring camping stalemates where neither team is attacking each other but by the gods are they ready if it should happen but first Round Over, You Fail, Prepare for Sudden Death.
*Text Artillery Strike Completed*

I love Aerospace because its a team map, and you can bet its what I voted for.
 
Aerospace intel is also pretty nade-able, Stinky.

I was talking about hanging back on D on convoy & being able to chuck nades into the other teams intel from our teams intel.

I voted for Aerospace because it is is by far one of the best looking, most unique and most enjoyable custom maps that I've ever played on.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top