- Joined
- Jul 19, 2008
- Messages
- 1,519
This is just me probally but ive noticed lately hellhound has been...well dare I say it boring.
So well here are some ideas for the holiday I thought we could do.
1. Secret Santa
Everyone can sign up and then all will pick names and get that person a present. Of course not a real present but something fun like a youtube video you made up or found that was funny, a sig, a spray.
I think this would be alot of fun and all would enjoy.
2. Happy Nadings!
A scrim idea that the only weapon you have is nades and the only way you can use is SUICIDE NADING! lol I thought it would be cool.
3. Santa's coming to town.
This is a one a day game where all can sign up. This person will give a sentence or phrase to the organisor and then everyone would have to guess what it is. If ten people guess wrong, one name one time then another hint will go out. Winner gets a prize.
So Thats all I can think of anyone else have anthing to add, questions, concerns?
Also my biggest is the secret santa idea. I like that.
So well here are some ideas for the holiday I thought we could do.
1. Secret Santa
Everyone can sign up and then all will pick names and get that person a present. Of course not a real present but something fun like a youtube video you made up or found that was funny, a sig, a spray.
I think this would be alot of fun and all would enjoy.
2. Happy Nadings!
A scrim idea that the only weapon you have is nades and the only way you can use is SUICIDE NADING! lol I thought it would be cool.
3. Santa's coming to town.
This is a one a day game where all can sign up. This person will give a sentence or phrase to the organisor and then everyone would have to guess what it is. If ten people guess wrong, one name one time then another hint will go out. Winner gets a prize.
So Thats all I can think of anyone else have anthing to add, questions, concerns?
Also my biggest is the secret santa idea. I like that.














