Razer DeathAdder

WitchPuncher

Active Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Messages
364
Well my friends i got my new mouse Razer Deathadder WOW all i can say im not use to the 1800DPI But it is so much smoother then my HP ps/2 laser mouse i love it time to get use to so i can go back snipin voided :D
 
Can you link the thing to newegg? I might be interested, but looking for a keyboard/power supply right now :P.

So, how smooth is 1800DPI? I have a 1000DPI Mouse and I don't notice any different from the ball-used mouse that has 500-DPI from Compaq, I guess 2000s I used before I got the new 1000DPI mouse.
 
Razer Lachesis 4000DPI 3G Gamer Mouse. :D haven't been able to use it yet.... waiting for x-mas.
 
I got the Lachesis but hated it. Didnt feel right in my hand. Love the DeathAdder though.
 
Lol? This has five buttons :o, I saw one for WoW, that has 10 buttons, I was like "son of a gun! I can do so much with those!" or was it 7?
 
The Logitech G5 is an awesome mouse to get also. Thing is as sturdy as a rock. Mines been thrown, hit, and knocked off my desk on a daily basis and its still holding up and in one piece.

Also its got 2000DPI and a max report rate of 1000. Takes a bit of getting used to both of those settings together.
 
Last edited:
The Logitech G5 is an awesome mouse to get also. Thing is as sturdy as a rock. Mines been thrown, hit, and knocked off my desk on a daily basis and its still holding up and in one piece.

Also its got 2000DPI and a max report rate of 1000. Takes a bit of getting used to both of those settings together.
I have it also, great mouse.
 
yeah, one night i was thinking to myself "man, i could use a new mouse" but then i had a second thought... "i just got my g5 and it works fine, why spend money on that" so here i am today, using my g5
 

Latest posts

Back
Top