- Joined
- Nov 17, 2008
- Messages
- 364
Well my friends i got my new mouse Razer Deathadder WOW all i can say im not use to the 1800DPI But it is so much smoother then my HP ps/2 laser mouse i love it time to get use to so i can go back snipin voided 


.
but i would get it for the price 
, I saw one for WoW, that has 10 buttons, I was like "son of a gun! I can do so much with those!" or was it 7?I have it also, great mouse.The Logitech G5 is an awesome mouse to get also. Thing is as sturdy as a rock. Mines been thrown, hit, and knocked off my desk on a daily basis and its still holding up and in one piece.
Also its got 2000DPI and a max report rate of 1000. Takes a bit of getting used to both of those settings together.