My map

reminds me of my first mapping days bout 1 1/2 years ago
and actually theres a limit to how big it can be
 
Acid, i'm in the middle of making a map and I can't figure out how to make a tnt dopot to be able to pick it up and place it at a bomb target. Get back to me plz.
 
heres 2 shots from switch, well my rogued (pun intended...) verison... cause vavle changed jagd and some others so i said well 2 can play at this game or so...
There is no heavy detail, There is no lighting
This is a pre-alpha alpha pic
I cannot guarantee the buildings/landscape/anything will be the same by an alpha release
I built this map with the idea from dod_switch classic and the original idea is owned by its owner
been working on this map for 4 weeks and the next time i post pics i promise it will be alot better than now

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x182/rs389/dod_switch_s_a10007.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x182/rs389/dod_switch_s_a10006.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top