W Woadman Poster Joined Jan 22, 2008 Messages 203 Dec 21, 2008 #1 I'll be away for around 2 week my pc crapped out. I'm on my aunts laptop on 56k. So i'll be back just be a few.
I'll be away for around 2 week my pc crapped out. I'm on my aunts laptop on 56k. So i'll be back just be a few.
S Soup Nazi Famous Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 529 Dec 21, 2008 #2 LOL!!!! I'm sure you will be missed. But is this really a tech issue or are you just saying you will be out of pocket for a couple of weeks?
LOL!!!! I'm sure you will be missed. But is this really a tech issue or are you just saying you will be out of pocket for a couple of weeks?
B Brewmaster EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2008 Messages 1,361 Dec 22, 2008 #3 See ya n a couple then man
? |?| Hells High |?| Poster Joined Dec 10, 2008 Messages 185 Dec 22, 2008 #4 Ouch. Well, hope you get it back up 'n' running, if not a new PC soon.
S /SLi\ Time EGO Addict Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,187 Dec 22, 2008 #5 Take care and good luck with the PC problems ): Hope it gets fixed soon~
K kingdingleling Active Member Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 279 Dec 22, 2008 #6 Can't wait to see you back!!