My Problem has been resolved.
I have no idea what happened. I'm not sure if this was related but steam was running fine until I downloaded a free game called Warmonger. I uninstalled it right after I found out that my laptop wasn't really able to handle it. I run steam right after and I find this.
As you can see, the "connecting to account" screen is blank.
In this picture, my games menu is blank. The icons are still visible though.
This picture shows the launch options, which is also blank.
This last picture shows the steam taskbar menu, which is again, blank.
I have restarted Steam and my laptop already but the problem is still there.
Does anyone know what the cause is and the solution to fix it?
I followed Morbo's advice and did a system restore in SAFE mode. Everything is back to normal.
I have no idea what happened. I'm not sure if this was related but steam was running fine until I downloaded a free game called Warmonger. I uninstalled it right after I found out that my laptop wasn't really able to handle it. I run steam right after and I find this.
As you can see, the "connecting to account" screen is blank.
In this picture, my games menu is blank. The icons are still visible though.
This picture shows the launch options, which is also blank.
This last picture shows the steam taskbar menu, which is again, blank.
I have restarted Steam and my laptop already but the problem is still there.
Does anyone know what the cause is and the solution to fix it?
I followed Morbo's advice and did a system restore in SAFE mode. Everything is back to normal.
Last edited:









You mean through task manager?


