Hello everyone ?. And?.Merry Christmas.
I?m sure a lot of you don?t know me and then again maybe you do. Regardless I thought I would post you all a little note about something that happened to me.
Last night some of my favorite eGO servers went down or lagged to badly myself and other quit the games. I thought I would do a road trip alone and see what other clan servers (same maps) was into. After joining a few games and playing for a short time I remembered why I am so proud of eGO. The way people talk to others is a shame! These ?people? were mostly children. I?m sorry my kids will not speak like that to anyone!
Before I left the last DOD map a young person asked me ?what was eGO?. I was proud to say simply the best Gamers Clan on the internet. I hope he listen-ed to me. I really hope he and other try eGO and then they will enjoy gaiming like i do again. It?s a same what people endure just to play a game.
In Closing I am proud of eGO. I also am so thankful for its people!
Thank You eGO.
Thank You eGO.









Hope to continue playing with everyone for a long time







