MISSION HUGO...

Hugo Maximus

Poster
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
151
ok so here's my mission. I get this all the time when i'm playing DOD, "hugo you can only play AVA... this is the only map you play... get off the sniper..."
So i am in the process of trying to become the only person to hold 1st place on all the server except the anizo server because, no one plays that server :(

AVA(X)
Donner( )
Strand( )
KK server( )
Kalt( )

I will keep u all up to date on my progess. let me know if you think I can pull this one out!
Hugo Maximus !borg!
 
I personally think the rankings are not very indicative of effectiveness, but that's just me.
 
ya donner will be tough. unless u use the mg which is just tooo boring
 
[quote1186346077=Mein Kamphy Chair]
Better than that, I managed to snipe him off the beach. Beat that!
[/quote1186346077]


I rifled him from the beach :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top