This might be stupid but I want to ask before I buy a new hardrive.
I dont know alot about hardrives so bare with me. My C drive is 88.2 gig while my D drive is 88.0 gigs. What does the D drive store?? Im asking this because I only have 19 gigs left on my C drive. Is there anyway I man move space from my D drive to my C drive?? On the D thingy it has like 87.8 gigs left.
I dont know alot about hardrives so bare with me. My C drive is 88.2 gig while my D drive is 88.0 gigs. What does the D drive store?? Im asking this because I only have 19 gigs left on my C drive. Is there anyway I man move space from my D drive to my C drive?? On the D thingy it has like 87.8 gigs left.










