B Batista1 I made one post Joined Jun 11, 2007 Messages 7 Aug 6, 2007 #1 hello guys, as everything goes? I to the Spanish being cannot play with many of you but attempt to connect when you stays, if it is not annoyance? sometimes stays conect in the morning, it is when ground to be. my english this written good?
hello guys, as everything goes? I to the Spanish being cannot play with many of you but attempt to connect when you stays, if it is not annoyance? sometimes stays conect in the morning, it is when ground to be. my english this written good?
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Aug 6, 2007 #2 I moved it, since I think you're not recruited now, but got already 2 topics about it. But ok english.
I moved it, since I think you're not recruited now, but got already 2 topics about it. But ok english.