I'm sorry but I'll have to shoot down just about everything you offered

First of all I did consider the Rampage II, its a bit to expensive for my taste and its not an ATX standard size. Won't fit in my current case. (And yes, I did all the measuring and it won't fit) 2nd of all, I picked the Visiontek one because I like the brand, have a Visiontek card now and it hasn't let me down yet. I am also considering the Sapphire one, and the HIS because they are cheaper, nice brands, and the same specs. The MSI one is a factory overclocked card at 780mhz when a normal clocked card is at 750mhz, I can overclock an extra 30mhz no problem. The XOC and OC versions of the cards seem like a waist to me. 3rd, I've already bought the Silverstone Fortress and I love this case. Sure its expensive but you get what you pay for. This thing is top of the line and very well made, pretty much my dream case if I had to pick one. I watch tiger direct reviews whenever I find them and I've watched this one already, its a nice case but its not for me. 4th, the monitor, I've considered that one before as well because we have it at Bestbuy here but its about another $130 and its a bit to big for where it would have to sit. Not as mobile as the others as well. Thanks for the suggestions anyway. I've done a lot of homework on this computer and have carefully picked out the parts and I feel I won't be disappointed with my selection. I know some people out there might just think I threw this parts together like 10 minuets before I posted this but I didn't. I've worked really hard finding just the right parts.

My wishlist first started off with an AMD quad-core, then to an Intel Core2quad quad-core. I juggled those around for a month or 2 then Corei7 came out and I decided to go that route.
I know I have a problem: Spending all my time on Newegg, reading reviews, watching tech videos, drooling over new parts, and I collect pictures of people's new machines when ever I find them. I know, it sounds weird but it gives me ideas.