I ALMOST want to wait to get my machine with the 4870x2 but I would have to wait for so much longer so it doesn't seem worth it. I'll hold off for a bit with my 4850. After I build this machine I plan on buying a new monitor to seal the deal. Then I'll work on getting that 4870x2. Hopefully by then, they will be much cheaper.![]()

Sounds alot like me
note: I just got mail, the mobo isn't in stock yet. it was supposed to be there today but it isn't.


So now she has a name 
Thanks CrimsonAegis
Oh, and I finally thought up a idea on how to name my new puter!
I loaded up Google Earth and I spun the earth around and whatever city my cursor stopped the earth on, would be the name of my puter and I stopped on Stockholm, SwedenSo now she has a name
"Stockholm"
And what if your cursor would've landed on Gaza ?

It's here tomorrow!!
make a seperate thread and get some pics posted up.
-Blue
!Probably wouldn't want to do that. The new Corei7 boards are triple channel memory that means pairs of 3. Your thinking if this board is dual channel then I would put it in in pairs of 2. You should start following computer technology again man![]()
Currently every AM2+ board out there (AM2+ is only socket that works with AMD Phenom Quad-Cores) are Dual-Channel memory boards.
Yeah, I read that it is a dual-channel but I just waited for you to verify. Thanks dude.
