Mobilize sig/avatar/spray "shop"

Mobilize

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
1,193
Do not post in this thread, moved the shop to the request art forum.
 
Last edited:
Some of my work: (the sigs with the text "Name" in it, are 5-minute-work)
silassig2.png

Fuegosansig3.png

BORATsig.png

and finally the sig I'm going to have when/if I get promoted to eG in the future.
eGsignature.png
 
Last edited:
i am requesting an avatar of a half spy half demoman or something like he is disguising. So like blue spy and red demoman for just like their heads and the very top so it is recognizable
Thanks
 
if you could make me one with fire it would be nice!!


use your imagination because i have none lol


And if you can make it directed to INS it would be great!!

Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
@Duegosan yes ofc, Done soon.

BORAT!;
BORATsig.png

and [ame]http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg461/_e_Mobilize/BORATsig.png[/ame]
 
Last edited:
is mine like harder so they are going before me, cause i am new into the signature stuff.
 
okey fuegosan, I really dont know if I'll work more on this, we'll see.
Right now it's just the fonts that is from INS, If I put something else in it I'll update you.
Fuegosansig.png
 
yeah those sigs I made was 50% premade, I've done fire before and so on, I'll take your up now :p
 
Okey Gradaluski, Here's what I got, I dont feel good about it, and I'll try it again,
But if you want it in the meantime, (It might take a few days), it's urs.
Lol I tried anyways :p
avatartry.png

link; [ame]http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg461/_e_Mobilize/avatartry.png[/ame]
 
well, i was kinda thinking like half of the face a spy and then that like red/blue line down the middle(but not just a line) that makes his other half the oppisite color demo/medic/heavy/etc. with my name on it
 
ah okey, easier with a line, but the heads are not the same shape at all, and thats my problem x'd
Ah well, I'll start making it right away.
 
Fuegosans alternative life (Im talking about the signature)
If you like this more, make it ur sig :p
Fuegosansig3.png

link: [ame]http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg461/_e_Mobilize/Fuegosansig3.png[/ame]
:cool:
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top