House system changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
for hes a jolly good felon :D


seriously though, ive been in the Raiders for 1 yr and something months, *sigh* oh well
 
I appreciate the 3 weeks I spent with the sewer rats *sniff* but it is for the best. We need to unify this organization.
 
i cant say i didnt see this comming, but its still not any less :eek::(
 
I liked my house and enjoyed all the other house's. However I was first a member of eGO first, I still am a member of eGO. I will comply with our Councils wishes thoe I really am shocked.
 
Once a hound, always a hound. Woof Woof!

I Have to say the reason i joined the clan was to be a Hound i loved all the guys i played with it

This hurts but time heals all wounds

We will be fine after all we will remain strong!


But i will not forget what brought to this Great Clan The [H/H]
 
this change is a good and a bad thing. the bad because people will miss there houses. many has been in there for over a year, and we all became a family within that house under that banner, each house brought different ideas to one another.

but then again, all houses have banded together to create one single family. we are all now under the one banner of DOD:s eGO division. we look out for each other and respect each other. i believe what the council did is just doing for the best of the community. we should respect that, and take in light of the positive things that will come out of this.
 
life is filled with all kinds of surprises u never know whats going to happen.. this change is going to sadden alot of ppl but its out of our hands. when i joined eGO i loved flash and will still injoy playing on it with the ppl iv been playing with since iv started.and i stil injoy playing on the other servers we have to offer with the wonderfull ppl at eGO
 
Great post, Fatty. We all tend to resist change at first. Give it a chance. Fostering unity within the clan is something even more exciting to work toward than glorifying one house. Scrims can be arranged in many ways, and very creatively.
 
goodbye hellhounds :'( woof woof
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG6b3V2MNxQ[/ame]
 
this post lacks oversize text , colorful words, and pictures. :( very painful
 
I know nobody likes changes, but change is part of life. What matters most is how you weather those changes. In the end, eGO is more important than the houses were, and our loyalties should lie with the clan as a whole. You can still talk with the same friends and still play on the same servers. But maybe now people will feel like they can branch out to the other servers and make new friends.

Either way, I think this is a good idea and, while it may be a bit of a shock right now, this change will only serve to make us stronger as a clan on the whole.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top