Who dominates YOU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone i've played with has dominated at least once. and plenty more. just wait till i get my revenge!!! :)
 
There is but one whose name I dare not say for death will surely come - SOMA! All others seem fair game on any given day.
 
There is but one whose name I dare not say for death will surely come - SOMA! All others seem fair game on any given day.

Indeed! I have a record of 7-17 against SOMA. x.x

I am actually 10-10 against Razzle..

..and according to my stats page..no one else in eGo on Donner has really whooped me that badly in a kill/death ratio.
 
Well I used HLstats for help but apparently I'm 7-7 against Mr.Bucket so I'd go with him... unfortunately I have committed suicide more times than anyone else has ever killed me haha.

I Dominate Myself!... wait a sec.... that doesnt sound right.
 
The people on the other team. You know, the ones who are holding guns.
 
come to strand and dare walk up field or run up, MORTEN is the guy who gets me,........................................................
.Patience is a virtue, crouching in the field.
Staring down iron sights, left eye is sealed.

Patiently waiting, still crouching in the grass.
Up pops a head, A target at last!

my breathing stops, my heartrate is light
anticipating the allies,crossing my sight.

he runs up to the mortar, he won't come straight in.
I watch from the barbwire hiding my grin.

Then down he runs, thinking its clear.
I squeeze the trigger, my round thumps his ear.

The bunker now red, his body slides away.
I've done my job, I keep them at bay.

It's always overcast, allies in the sand.
It's the endless battle of charlie, a.k.a strand.
>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 
Last edited:
ummmm....

I can't think of anyone off hand but there isn't too many eGO members on when I am...I hate working odd hrs.
 
i know i dominate a lot of people...and within the last 28 days..no one more than solnav...:P
 
What no love for the GunF0x and his out of the blue spades or rifles :(((

I have to say... Lt. Wolf is one of the few to give me consistent problems...that guy can shoot...but hey...if you ain't firing back...you deserve your death >:D
 
Every time you see me blow up on my own nade... yep... that's me dominating me! :D

But seriously... it's usually the crazy snipers like Not-Z and deadborn... but I get my revenges pretty quick... cuz I always know where to find them. ;)
 
mine would be Lt.wolf but then again he owns everyone lol

And no one dominates me! ranked 9th as of today acros dod servers :cool:

What no love for the GunF0x and his out of the blue spades or rifles :(((

I have to say... Lt. Wolf is one of the few to give me consistent problems...that guy can shoot...but hey...if you ain't firing back...you deserve your death >:D

and very well said. Another ego member once said to the pubs "when you play on donner, its mandatory to be killed by Wolf" and i agree with that statment too :-D
 
And no one dominates me! ranked 9th as of today acros dod servers :cool:



and very well said. Another ego member once said to the pubs "when you play on donner, its mandatory to be killed by Wolf" and i agree with that statment too :-D

you reconnect when ppl are about to dominate u =D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top