- Joined
- Oct 21, 2006
- Messages
- 2,831
Hey folks,
I'm looking to replace nearly all of the casino images in the new eGO Casino plugin. I have uploaded the image set and would like to see some of the talented people here make some original art for the system. If you're going to submit images please submit a set of the specific area you're working on. I.E. if you make new chip icons please submit a new image for all of the chips.
http://www.reddominion.com/casino_images.rar
I can pay in Casino cash if you're so inclined
Thanks!
I'm looking to replace nearly all of the casino images in the new eGO Casino plugin. I have uploaded the image set and would like to see some of the talented people here make some original art for the system. If you're going to submit images please submit a set of the specific area you're working on. I.E. if you make new chip icons please submit a new image for all of the chips.
http://www.reddominion.com/casino_images.rar
I can pay in Casino cash if you're so inclined
Thanks!
Last edited:












