eGO Casino Image Replacements

Dominion

Curmudgeon
Executive
Joined
Oct 21, 2006
Messages
2,831
Hey folks,

I'm looking to replace nearly all of the casino images in the new eGO Casino plugin. I have uploaded the image set and would like to see some of the talented people here make some original art for the system. If you're going to submit images please submit a set of the specific area you're working on. I.E. if you make new chip icons please submit a new image for all of the chips.

http://www.reddominion.com/casino_images.rar

I can pay in Casino cash if you're so inclined ;) Thanks!
 
Last edited:
i'd probably be able to help, but since I work on a mac, I can't get a .rar

hook me up with a .zip or any other kind of file and i'll see what I can do.
 
acefisher1 download UnrarX, and use it for everything.
for free. ^^,
Anyways I'm working on the buttons (like clear, discard, deal and so on.)
Right now. Where should I post the png:s when I'm done?
 
Last edited:
I already began a little. Can we get the eGo font you use on the site and the different color blue as well? It would be nice if they matched the site.


Dom, on the poker chips we should use the e for 1 dollar, eg for 5 dollars, ego for 10 dollars, ego advisor for 25 dollars, ego leader for 50 dollars, and ego council for 100 dollars as coinage. What do you think? I am still playing with the design, but that this is a basic layout. I may dump the text and just put ego badges on the sides.

Poker-Chips-100.png


pokerchiphc6.png
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top