Breaking News!

news_dod_jv.png


The Avalanche and Donner IP's will be changing!​


This is hot off the presses folks. Just in from Kendle and Deacon.

Due to some server managment issues, we are going to have to move Ava and Donner to one of our new modern boxes.

We do not really want to make the change because Donner has been the number 1 ranked server in DoD for the past year and Ava, the number two ranked server for the past year. But, due to the box getting old and some server managment changes, Kendle and Deacon have made the change.

The upside is that we will shut down a box and save over $100 a month. It will also run smoother since it is moving to a modern quad-core server.

promos_jv.png

With the Roll Call PM, I have received over 20 PM's from e's who have been promoted to eG but have not been set up with their admin.

I got another 10 from returning eG's and eGO's complaining that their admin is not working.

Let EdgeGamers be perfectly clear about this: IF YOU ARE NOT MAUL VERIFIED YOU WILL NEVER GET ADMIN ON OUR STEAM SERVERS.

MAUL is our Massive Admin Unlimited

It links our Admin Databases together across 20 servers. If you are not verified. there is nothing we can do for you!

Click Here for MAUL​
 
Last edited:
You don't get admin because you have verified your MAUL profile but when you have your MAUL profile verified you can get promoted.

I am new, but it is to my understanding that in addition to MAUL, =(e)= members do not get admin - only =(eG)= members and above. Please correct me if I am wrong.
 
I am new, but it is to my understanding that in addition to MAUL, =(e)= members do not get admin - only =(eG)= members and above. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Follow the link, hope it explain some questions u may have about promotion!!
 
Roll Call

I am maul verified but for some reason I still don't have access to roll call! Is there anything else I need to do?
 
it took my a while to get maul verified the tf2 servers wouldnt varifie me anyone else had this problem? (had to play CS:S to get verified)
 
it happened to me all i had to do was wait until it said i wasnt verified then i pasted code and it worked :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top