While Supplies Last

news_tf2_jv.png


15xl's​
*Edit* Way fewer than 15 now :(
15 Hoodies left! 20 T-Shirts! The are going fast. The only way to get one now is to donate to the server fund! 50 bucks (60 if outside the USA) for hoodies, 30 (40 outside U.S.) for shirts.

All sizes are XL.

All donations go to help keep the servers alive. So please donate early to get your eGO gear and often to keep the servers up and running!

We can no longer guarantee that you will get a hoodie or a tshirt with your donation. The last hoodies and tshirts will be on First Come First Serve basis.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'll still donate, but I'd love to get one. Will there be more made soon?
 
guys who are asking about the sizes, it says there are only XL's left and 2 small t shirts
 
hoodies

john,sent you 80.00 please send a tshirt and hoodie xl, thanks rob
 
Bengly you are not paying for a hoodie. You are donating to the Servers that you are playing on. The hoodie is a free thank you for your contribution to gaming.

But thanks anyway ;)
 
I'd be happy to donate. I will when I get a job and have the money, definitely.
 
Is there really a limit on the stock of T's and hoodies? Cause I hope there isnt just one chance to get them :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top