Fake Clients/Reserved Slots

Which Annoy You More?

  • Fake Clients (aka "BOTS")

    Points: 145 14.7%
  • Getting Kicked by a Reserved Slot

    Points: 259 26.2%
  • They are equally annoying

    Points: 525 53.2%
  • I like both!

    Points: 58 5.9%

  • Total voters
    987
i hate those deceiving clients that lie about the amount of players in a server, its ridiculous!
 
i really hope this is not hinting that council is thinking about putting "bots" on the servers to make ppl think they are populated.

-Blue
 
Nothing I like better getting into a server with 31 bots, then getting kicked by an admin of theirs trying to get a game.
 
I dont think bots would be a problem if people didnt fake it to make the servers look full. I could easily understand maybe 4 bot that were in game and when the server starts filling up they all get turned off. But servers that have too many bots in them just ticks me off. If i would join a non-eGO server and it be populated by bots i would be really ticked! The whole point of playing online is to play with other people. NOT BOTS!

As for the reserved slot. I understand that some servers use it to get admins in to enforce their rules. I think that if the community cared about their servers enough they would have enough admins to cover busy times of the day.
 
Getting kicked for reserved slots and bots which are used to fill servers both tick me off! :mad:
 
They are equally annoying I hate Getting Kicked for a person that has Reserved and I hate joining a css server and they are all bots
 
I hate reserved slots. Yes Yes...Im about to to get him...

Disconnect: You were kicked for using a reserve slot.

NO!!!!
 
Reserved slots are unnecessary here. The whole clan has admin powers. Odds of having a G on at any time of day/night are very high.

I like everybody having admin. Kick the punks out and make room for a nicer player. BAM. No waiting.
 
I found both of them very annoying... but being kicked for reserved slots are more annoying...
That dont happen so often to me now in Call of Duty 4... but before when i was playing Call of Duty 2, that happened a couple of times per day, AND IT WAS SO FRUSTRATING :mad:
 
In my book its clearly cheating if you are using BOTS to simulate a full server just to reach the top. Any person who says there not worried about rankings and has a server full of BOTS is full of *cough*

I have mixed feelings about reserved slots. If eGO had reserved slots, it would probably help the financial situation. On the other hand, if I'm an eGO member who can not contribute financially because of either age, personal financial status or any other reason and I get kicked out of the server for someone who has a reserved slot, I would be upset and if it happens enough times, I would probably find a different place to play.
 
</3 reserved slots. yes it would be cool to have them but i hate it when you have to download a bunch of mods then you find out "Server is full" because some admin snaked it. Or the server gives you "Kicked: Reserved Slot See: www.blahblahblah.com for info"
 
Both are the same, however I feel the most annoying is getting kicked cos of my high ping :(
 
i feel sorry for the people who put the last one.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top