- Joined
- Dec 20, 2008
- Messages
- 120
Ive been having this problem for quite awhile and have really come to ignore it. Im just curious if anybody here has any ideas.
When i play TF2 I get a slight stutter that occurs regardless of the amount of players on the screen or my fps. It almost seems like I'm skipping a frame or two. It doesnt make the game unplayable. It's just annoying.
Ive done the basics, driver reinstall, firewall settings, etc.
Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Thanks.
My system:
e6400 Core 2 duo
3gb of ram
8600gt 256mb ddr3 ram
Vista 32bit OS
When i play TF2 I get a slight stutter that occurs regardless of the amount of players on the screen or my fps. It almost seems like I'm skipping a frame or two. It doesnt make the game unplayable. It's just annoying.
Ive done the basics, driver reinstall, firewall settings, etc.
Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Thanks.
My system:
e6400 Core 2 duo
3gb of ram
8600gt 256mb ddr3 ram
Vista 32bit OS















