just saying hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSGT Lipton

I made one post
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
5
whatup everyone.

I've been on and off of the Kalt server, but my bro changed my in game name...

and I can't change my name from in game- for some reason, in console, I can't change my name; I can't get to game settings by tab+shift; and there is no name option in the options for the game.

so I can only change my name in my Steam options out of game.

I've been "profeserfarnsworth" I don't know if thats the spelling or not; I do know that is not the proper spelling, as my brother can't spell.
 
Hi, thanks for introducing yourself :) I myself don't usually play on Kalt, but we have a great number of people who do. Feel free to check out the Recruiting Office, should you be interested in applying.
See ya in Kalt someday perhaps!
 
I'm pretty sure your name is now set at the steam level instead of in the console at the DoD level.
 
and if that is true you have to reqeust a name change from dod hq its self :|
 
lol, that's pretty extreme. Just go in SteamFriends > View > Settings.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top