LAN Party

PuddinPop

Poster
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
244
So, there is a LAN party in the planning right now up in Cleveland, Ohio. This is at the same place as my last one at Case Western Reserve University. We are inviting any eGO members that want to come.

Most important, this is still in planning stages so we don't have a set date yet, just the near future (read within the next month most likely). If you want details PM me.
 
Well. this isn't an eGO specific LAN, it's just something a few friends and I are doing on campus and inviting anyone who is interested to come.
 
not the best TF2 player but might attend myself, depends on the weather and how long of a drive it is from fort wayne, in.
 
I might be interested. I attend California University so its not overly far away. It will just depend on the day and weather. Maybe i can bring my friend. I think his best friend from high school goes there. When a date gets picked out let me know.
 
Jeez, you shameless advertiser. You'd better advertise like this around Case, since I'm probably not cause I'll be working on making the servers and arguing with my computers. Most likely in some maniacal fashion.
 
Jeez, you shameless advertiser. You'd better advertise like this around Case, since I'm probably not cause I'll be working on making the servers and arguing with my computers. Most likely in some maniacal fashion.

Hopefully we can fill that room... there is enough space for 50+ computers. Last time we had like 4 different games going.
 
Yes it will be at Case. It is going to be a giant LAN party with eGO members (if some come) and some Case students. The room is huge and there are many servers to go around. If it works like the time i was there then there will be free drinks and popcorn!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top