3 345138 I made one post Joined Jan 13, 2009 Messages 3 Jan 13, 2009 #1 Can i use community ingame as a webbrowser?
Razor Therapist =(e)= Joined Jun 1, 2008 Messages 5,182 Jan 13, 2009 #2 Yes - my default in community is Google - hit the shift and tab button while ingame
3 345138 I made one post Joined Jan 13, 2009 Messages 3 Jan 13, 2009 #3 I cant type in what i want in steam community so how did you do that?
E Existence. EGO Zealot Joined Nov 22, 2007 Messages 1,626 Jan 13, 2009 #4 You first have to enable Steam for beta updates. Don't remember how though. Just look around in File. Then, it'll download the latest beta, which will allow you to browse in game.
You first have to enable Steam for beta updates. Don't remember how though. Just look around in File. Then, it'll download the latest beta, which will allow you to browse in game.
3 345138 I made one post Joined Jan 13, 2009 Messages 3 Jan 13, 2009 #5 I did enable em but it didnt download em (First thing i tried)
Mustachio Forum Fiend Joined Jul 30, 2008 Messages 589 Jan 13, 2009 #6 Enable the beta update in the settings menu then participate and download the beta client. That will actually give you a working browser in the steam in game overlay.
Enable the beta update in the settings menu then participate and download the beta client. That will actually give you a working browser in the steam in game overlay.
J Jedihitman EGO Zealot Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 1,716 Jan 13, 2009 #7 Really, cool. now I don't have to alt-tab out of my games to check up on something.
D darkangelcloud7 I made one post Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 3 Jan 19, 2009 #8 But I Dont have the latest updates, it says ( None Currently Available ).
Mustachio Forum Fiend Joined Jul 30, 2008 Messages 589 Jan 19, 2009 #9 darkangelcloud7 said: But I Dont have the latest updates, it says ( None Currently Available ). Click to expand... I think if i remember correctly, one of the last steam updates moved the in game web browser feature out of beta. You should have it, regardless of whether you have signed up for a beta or not.
darkangelcloud7 said: But I Dont have the latest updates, it says ( None Currently Available ). Click to expand... I think if i remember correctly, one of the last steam updates moved the in game web browser feature out of beta. You should have it, regardless of whether you have signed up for a beta or not.
D darkangelcloud7 I made one post Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 3 Jan 19, 2009 #10 hm, what should i do?