Can i use steam as a web-browser ingame?

Yes - my default in community is Google - hit the shift and tab button while ingame
 
I cant type in what i want in steam community so how did you do that?
 
You first have to enable Steam for beta updates. Don't remember how though. Just look around in File.

Then, it'll download the latest beta, which will allow you to browse in game. :)
 
Enable the beta update in the settings menu then participate and download the beta client. That will actually give you a working browser in the steam in game overlay.
 
But I Dont have the latest updates, it says ( None Currently Available ).

I think if i remember correctly, one of the last steam updates moved the in game web browser feature out of beta.

You should have it, regardless of whether you have signed up for a beta or not.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top