R ramatheson Forum Fiend Joined Jun 22, 2007 Messages 650 Aug 11, 2007 #1 Just got home recently and will be on a tiny bit now and then start up my normal morning playtime schedule for the weeks I have my son. That is getting on like 8-10am sometime and staying on for a couple of hours.
Just got home recently and will be on a tiny bit now and then start up my normal morning playtime schedule for the weeks I have my son. That is getting on like 8-10am sometime and staying on for a couple of hours.
T Tex_Cowboy Forum Fiend Joined Jul 26, 2007 Messages 583 Aug 11, 2007 #2 Welcome back, I'll see you in the games hopefully
W what about tiff?{RD} Poster Joined Jul 11, 2007 Messages 216 Aug 11, 2007 #3 nice to see you back ram!
Yoo-Hoo!{RD} Famous Joined Jun 27, 2007 Messages 540 Aug 11, 2007 #4 That felt like longer than a week. Welcome back.
M Midway Thread Junky Joined Jul 28, 2007 Messages 923 Aug 11, 2007 #5 Nice to see you back, ramatheson. See you on the battlefields.
E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Aug 11, 2007 #7 Good to see ye back!
R ramatheson Forum Fiend Joined Jun 22, 2007 Messages 650 Aug 11, 2007 #9 [quote1186883446=Yoo-Hoo!] That felt like longer than a week. Welcome back. [/quote1186883446] Awww...how sweet. I thought so too, actually. Thanks everyone.
[quote1186883446=Yoo-Hoo!] That felt like longer than a week. Welcome back. [/quote1186883446] Awww...how sweet. I thought so too, actually. Thanks everyone.
A Archangel_565 Famous Joined Aug 2, 2007 Messages 442 Aug 12, 2007 #10 Welcome back. Hope to see you on.
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Aug 12, 2007 #12 welcome back!!!