A new map

?moddedu

Thread Junky
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
885
I recently found an old map I made. Played it, it still needs some revisions but what do you think from these photos?
dm3np8.jpg


dm8uy5.jpg


dm5mi9.jpg


dm7ou3.jpg


Opinions? Remember, still more will be added. It is a fast-paced style map.
 
Eh, for game play doesn't look bad but for looks it looks terrible. For looks its just taking sweet long time to get everything perfect.
 
Well, what you do is, imagine, what do you want this to look like? First, you create the architecture with the detail, do not go too complex because that can get bad. Go for some simple detail, then texture it to look nice. Don't just slap a texture on, align it perfectly.
 
Where can I download this map? I might just want to play with this one. Maybe I can help you
 
I'll try to get it up pickles! If you have xfire I can send it to you over that, or if Steam lets you send files.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top