? ?moddedu Thread Junky Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 885 Jan 19, 2009 #1 I try to join the eGO CashWorks server but it says I am missing the map. How can I fix this?
B Bulletsponge Active Member Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 387 Jan 19, 2009 #2 www.fpsbanana.com -- Download the map and place it in your maps folder under tf2
HardHat Thread Junky Joined Feb 18, 2008 Messages 859 Jan 19, 2009 #3 http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/69298 Download the map, put it in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\username\team fortress 2\tf\maps
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/69298 Download the map, put it in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\username\team fortress 2\tf\maps
? ?moddedu Thread Junky Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 885 Jan 19, 2009 #4 Alright guys awesome! Thanks, now I can get back to the best map ever!
? ?moddedu Thread Junky Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 885 Jan 19, 2009 #5 I just tried it out...and it did not work. I couldn't connect to the CashWorks server. Said something like "Could not CRC connet missing maps/pl_cashworks_b2" Any ideas?
I just tried it out...and it did not work. I couldn't connect to the CashWorks server. Said something like "Could not CRC connet missing maps/pl_cashworks_b2" Any ideas?
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Jan 19, 2009 #6 Make sure the map you put in is the proper one, that file from fpsb may not be the most recent update since b2 came out less then a week ago.
Make sure the map you put in is the proper one, that file from fpsb may not be the most recent update since b2 came out less then a week ago.
? ?moddedu Thread Junky Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 885 Jan 19, 2009 #7 blackhawksniper said: Make sure the map you put in is the proper one, that file from fpsb may not be the most recent update since b2 came out less then a week ago. Click to expand... How can I be sure it is the proper one?
blackhawksniper said: Make sure the map you put in is the proper one, that file from fpsb may not be the most recent update since b2 came out less then a week ago. Click to expand... How can I be sure it is the proper one?
G gotrice EGO Zealot Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 1,569 Jan 19, 2009 #8 just check if other files have a newer version