Save me from myself

xenophek

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jul 18, 2008
Messages
735
I have a little over 4000 casino credits. I tried gambling, and I now realize why I don't need to get in the habit. Would someone do me the favor of taking my money so I won't be tempted?

For me, gambling is a very bad habit.
 
Gambling is like anything else, you have to learn how to do it before you can be good at it.
I'm sure anyone will enjoy the money if you give it to them
 
I feel the same way as you, xenophek. I tried it, then I was like, woah, i'm wasting too much time on this, so i got down to zero on purpose, so i couldn't play any more, but if you post or maybe just randomly you'll get money back. i'm up over 3700 now. i decided i'm just going to have to stay away just by my own will power.
 
Also, if you mention in the Shoutbox that you have cash to give away, I'm sure you'll have plenty of volunteers to take it... ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top