- Joined
- Aug 31, 2008
- Messages
- 1,174
Cnet reviewed the AMD and NVidia cards....NVidia wins! 
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10147061-1.html?tag=nl.e404

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10147061-1.html?tag=nl.e404

there comparing a card thats been out for over 4 months now,to a card thats been out maybe 2 weeks..


I have a 9800 GTX+ in my computer, and my Fiance has a 4870 512mb in her's. Guess whose computer is faster....
Hers. By a landslide.
Still, I've always purchased Nvidia, and as long as they remain competitive, I will continue to do so. However, ATI has some really REALLY strong offerings this time around. You really can't go wrong with either card.![]()

I have a 9800 GTX+ in my computer, and my Fiance has a 4870 512mb in her's. Guess whose computer is faster....
Hers. By a landslide.
Still, I've always purchased Nvidia, and as long as they remain competitive, I will continue to do so. However, ATI has some really REALLY strong offerings this time around. You really can't go wrong with either card.![]()
I just dont wanna see any fanboys here starting a flame war.
There has been none... yet. LOL
there comparing a card thats been out for over 4 months now,to a card thats been out maybe 2 weeks..
". They used Asus ATI card.. not cool i prefer sap, vision trek, or HIS
Nvidia can still win all those "awards" but that aint gonna change my mind abt switching from ATI to nvidia. Lots of people still prefer ATI even if Nvidia wins 1k award.
GO ATI!
.